During the 2019 Deep Maroon Serenade, DCV Drum Major Katherine Greening shared her perspective on the band, why it means so much to her, and how you can help.
Each year the Dowling Catholic Band depends largely on donations made to the program at the Deep Maroon Serenade and through this Band Aid Campaign.
We are hoping to raise at least $52,000 in donations through these campaigns to purchase:
- a new sound system for the marching band
- 10 more marching uniforms to accommodate a variety of student sizes
- a second matching drum major podium
- an additional marching contra
- props for the marching show
- support for adjunct staffing who help our students prepare for competitions and ensemble performances
Please give prayerful consideration in helping DCHS Band through a contribution to our Annual Band Aid campaign. The link below is a secure online donation which goes directly to the Band Aid account at Dowling Catholic. Your donation is tax deductible.
If you would like to make a contribution the 2019 Band Aid Campaign, please click here.